---On Mon, 21 May 2001 12:57:17 +0200,  Jahn Rentmeister said
> I would like to suggest a change in the "copy URL" feature that would
> greatly increase its usefulness:
>
> When I copy a URL, it gets placed in a Note with the date in it. But the
> date is not in ISO format, i.e., sorting alphabetically will not put Plucker
> notes in the order of their creation. At the time when I get around to
> actually inspecting all those remembered URLs, I usually have 5-10 Plucker
> notes, plus about 20 "old" ones. The sorting gets them all mixed up. I would
> like an option to have a subject of "Plucker URLs YYYY-MM-DD" so the sorting
> is good. I think it would be wise to let this subject line be the default.

I like the suggestion! The current code uses the user-preferences to format
the date and time. If we do it 'ISO' noone can complain. 8^) AND you are
right, they can then be sorted.

Attached is a patch to externalform.c that changes the memo date to ISO.

Any comments from the rest of the list??

> Keep up the good work
> Jahn Rentmeister

Thanks!

--re: Plucker change suggestion

                                 Chris
#include <stddisclaimer.h>
#include <win_slams.h>

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Christopher R. Hawks Software Engineer
Syscon Plantstar a Division of Syscon International