> Has anybody tried to compile plucker under windows with Falch.Net
> Developer Studio? It is a nice environment for Palm development?

        "Most" of the people on the Plucker Development List use a unix-like
environment to build Plucker (Mike and myself use Linux and Unix (AIX,
Solaris, BSD) to build Plucker, Dirk uses Windows, and I'm not sure what Chris
and Bill use, but I assume Linux as well).

        I've used Falch.net's studio briefly, and though it's very flashy, I
found quite a bit of annoying bugs in it, that caused me to stop using it.
When it matures, it proves to be a valuable suite to use for the gui-based
development community. I personally prefer the commandline.

        Incidentally, several years ago (forgot when), I bought a copy of
VFDIDE to try for building Palm software. It too is a Windows gui-like
development environment. It's quite nice, and Ole (the author) is very
responsive to bug reports and requests for features. You may want to give that
a try.

        Hope that helps.

/d