Greetings from PalmGear H.Q.!

Dear Developer,

PalmGear.com will be represented at this year's PC Expo in both Handspring's and
Palm's booths. We are excited about this opportunity to continue to let user's know
about the various things that we can bring to them.

In this regard, we want to represent our developer community also. There is an
oportunity, if you wish, to send us your software on either a cd or diskette to
distribute at this year's event. It will need to be labeled that it can be found at
PalmGear.com and we can  accept no more than 150. This could be a good opportunity to
market your software to those that will be in attendance.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please send an e-mail to Brandon Deever,
Marketing Manager at PalmGear.com, at [EMAIL PROTECTED] He will give you specific
intructions on where and when to send this.

Thank you again for your continued support.

Regards,

BrandonDeever,
PalmGear.com
http://www.palmgear.com
"The One Stop Source for your Palm OS Based Organizer!"

and Handspring Visor Modules too at http://www.palmgear.com/hs !