Don't forget I'm writing a port of the python parser in C++ to be used with
a Palm conduit.  The parser code should be able to be pulled out of the
conduit code and used stand alone (I have test code that does just that).
To date, it does almost everything except images.

Bill

                                         To:     Plucker Development List
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    Mark                 cc:     (bcc: Bill Nalen/Towers Perrin)

                    Lillywhite           Subject:     Re: Java Parser

                    <mark@inomial

                    .com>

                    07/11/2001

                    10:30 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    Plucker

                    Development

                    List

Continuing in the theme David and I were running with yesterday
(off-list), but it was actually my intention to write a Java parser for
Plucker as the 'default' parser, to replace the awk one that was so
convoluted.

I'd be interested to hear for what purpose a Java parser might be used,
though I must say that I doubt that I would have time to work on it at
the moment. Still it would be an interesting side project...

Cheers
Mark