"Bill" == Bill Janssen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Bill> What I've found is that if we have a pointed-to-by-a-link separate
Bill> image, it too will be scaled to fit 'maxwidth' and/or 'maxheight',
Bill> even though it's on a page by itself, and *another* separate image
Bill> will be linked from it, this one scaled to fit 'alt_maxwidth' or
Bill> 'alt_maxheight'.  This seems wrong (and wasteful) to me.

FYI: i could _not_ reproduce this bug on Windows (Tested with the
windows, windowspil and pil2 ImageParsers), so i guess the bug are
somewhere in the ImageParser *you* use.

I use a link like

i my test html. And i get only copy (large) of the image. But as David
say the pil2 parser have some problem with the math.

cu,
 Dirk

--
Permanent URLs to the latest Version (1.1.13) of the Plucker Windows installer
 - For the Webpage: http://www.dirk-heiser.de/plucker