David:
>       "Oh, you mean you block browsers which don't adhere to the Microsoft
>        standards... not the w3c standards... I see..."

...and as I've just been saying elsewhere, manufacturer-controlled standards
are no standards at all.

>       Incidentally, I'm thinking of converting the basic README/FAQ/etc.
> text files in the CVS into an easily parsable format (XML, likely), so that
> I can pull them directly from the cvs to the website for viewing

Can I quietly suggest using structured text (STX)?  I believe there are
modules for a few languages to render it as HTML, but definitely python... I
think there's a guide on http://www.zope.org/ somewhere.

MJR