> I don't think I understand this suggestion, David.  The HTML specifies
> the various fonts; I'm not sure what overriding it on the command line
> would add.

        I am suggesting we store the default font that Plucker *DISPLAYS*
the content in, not the font that the original HTML presented at gather
time.

> Are you suggesting this just for text files?  In that case, I think it
> would be better to keep them as they are, and allow the user to adjust
> the UI in the viewer (via the preferences) to select an appropriate
> font.

        My goal was to set it at pluck time, to set a default font, which
can be overridden via Preferences. If no font is specified at pluck time,
the generic Standard font is used.

/d