So here's what I'm planning:

Read all the stdin till we hit end-of-file, treat it as whatever type
is specified on the command line, and process it as the home document.

Probably need two new command-line switches, --stdin-type="foo" and
--stdin-url="foo", to allow you to specify the stdin Content-Type and
URL data.  The charset can be specified as part of --stdin-type, as
per usual.  We need a special home url to trigger this, too; perhaps
--home-url="<stdin>".

Sound reasonable?

Bill