It'll use whatever the PC Exchange / Internet Control Panel has set for
that file extension. I'd tell you the default, but don't sync with my
Mac... sorry. You should be able to get to it, if memory serves, by
opening the Internet Control Panel and choosing Edit -> User Mode; change
it to administration and go to the new tab (all the way to the right).
Look for a File Types section.

--
-aardvarko
http://aardvarko.com