Great prog!  Finally fired it all up last night. .. Superb!
BUT found a bug- the 'not downloaded link' dialogues copy button doesn't work! Nor can
you select the text and do /c-have to do / & tap on copy.
Which brings me to request 1--an add to download later option. Just copy the link into
a memo pre formatted as a plucker download page.
Request 2-let me select & copy stuff from the text- pretty please!
Best wishes
Julian Rendell
ps-ok just discovered plucker is creating new unfiled memos... one per url copied; so
i think the above is still valid-but if i find time i can make a script to parse the
memos :-)

--
‹]θΙΓU‰εΙÍv