I was just oding some work on the mysql tables that are behind the
bug tracker (bugs.plkr.org), and noticed that there are twenty-two (22) bugs
marked as 'Resolved' in Plucker at the moment, but not 'Closed'.

        Can some kind soles check out the bugs marked 'Resolved' in the bug
tracker, test them, and close them? If you cannot close them, please let the
assignee know (via bugnote or email) that the bug is fixed.

        If they are not resolved (i.e the bug still exists), please add a
bugnote to the bug at the bottom of the bug details page.

         Before we actually make a 1.2 release, it would be good to make
sure we are very clear on what is a bug, and what isn't.

        Thanks, everyone.

d.