> For the FAQ, we need a list of questions to write answers to.
>  Any nominees?

I'll try and remember some of the questions I had, although
they'll be a couple of versions back...

* How do I create a new Channel?

* Where can I download e-books for Plucker?

* How can I get Plucker to update my channels whenever I "HotSync(r)"?

* What are some good web pages to view under Plucker?

* How can I make my webpage work (better) with Plucker?

* Why don't you guys support the "handheld" media-type in CSS?

Okay, so maybe some of the later ones aren't really _Frequently_
Asked Questions...  ;)

> For the user manual, I'd need some kind of editable format to
> translate it into.  Hate to use MS Word :-).  But perhaps
> OpenOffice?  Anybody tried LyX?

XML?  DocBook?  Easy to translate into HTML or PDF...  If you
need an editor, there's one at http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/
Just a thought.

I've tried LyX on Win32 a while ago, and found it hard to use.
It might be my LaTeX experience biting me, or just differing
expectations between what I wanted and what it was giving...

Later,
Blake.