On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 12:10:50PM -0700, Bill Janssen wrote:
> Adam,
>
> I believe you said there's a small font in the hi-res package.  Have
> you implemented the small font style that the current distiller
> produces?  That's style 9.  Do we also need a small bold font style?

Not exactly. Because the 'small' and 'tiny' fonts are specific to Sony
and Handera, its not worth adding in as a general style, so to speak.

Instead, I added in support in the viewer for the user to change their
base font to small, or tiny. and created some new calls in os.c

Take a look at:

http://cvs.plkr.org/index.cgi/viewer/os.c.diff?r1=1.33&r2=1.33.2.5&only_with_tag=hires

That isn't the latest copy of os.c in the hires branch, but it best
summarizes my changes to include Tiny and Small font support in the
viewer. Works rather well, IMO :)

--
Adam McDaniel
Array Networks