Dear plucker staff:

Here are some suggestions for improoving your product:

1) Improove the visual appeal of the toolbar: First the purple icons look plain and not very atractive.  Make the icons of standard color and different color for each one (ie make the folder yellow like in Windows, Mac, Gnome and KDE).  Also on the Clie the toolbar looks pixelated compared to other elements of the interface.  For a good idea for the colors of the toolbar check out the ones in IE and Mozilla.

2) Add more ready made channels for the Plucker desktop. Add more channels on your site.  Also you should promote more the plucker desktop and make it available for other platforms, it is just fantastic! Beafore the desktop I used Handstory because of the command line needed for plucker, but this desktop beats HS hands down. The only problem I have found with the desktop is its speed, it is slow compared to other web clipping programs.

3)  Change the Icon for the Palm OS app. I think the icon for the desktop looks much better.  Anyway a more "traditional" icon like a web page would look nicier to many people (believe me many people don't consider plucker just for the funny looking icon).

By the way I have one cuestion, just out of curiosity why does the plucker site logo has an Ipaq PPC if Plucker is for palm OS?

Thanks

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines