Just a note for the future Plucker Desktop translators :

Problem :
poEdit replaces the whole .po file when you write it, scrambling it a
little bit : many file identifications on one line are expanded in many
lines. That's not a problem with the file itself or it's structure, but CVS
cannot merge versions in this case.

Example :
When generated by the-tool-Robert-uses-to-generate-.po-files, a section
looks like this :
===============
#: internationalization.cpp:199 preferences_dialog.cpp:729
#: showcase_dialog.cpp:277 showcase_listctrl.cpp:95
msgid "Language"
msgstr "Langue"
===============
When the same section is written by poEdit, it looks like this (note the
one-file-ref-per-line) :
===============
#: internationalization.cpp:199
#: preferences_dialog.cpp:729
#: showcase_dialog.cpp:277
#: showcase_listctrl.cpp:95
msgid "Language"
msgstr "Langue"
===============

Consequence :
I checked the file out last week, made a few mods in it, the tried to
check-in yesterday, after Robert regenerated it : CVS said there was many
diffs (100's or so), but many of these where just this kind of format mods,
not real mods. The translations themselves where correctly merged by CVS
(they are part of the msgstr "" lines that Robert obviously didn't touch).
I ended up with a few perl -e to replace the right strings and a few
hand-edit in order to be able to commit.

I hope this will help prevent a 1-hour loss for someone in the future (it
was faster for me, tanks to Perl).

NH