My Python implementation of the StayOnDomain feature is available by
following http://www.kittycentral.net/Plucker/Spider.htm

Please feel free to test it, bang on it, etc.  I think it works... at least
it seems to work and doesn't seem to break anything... but you should
either be comfortable getting a fresh spider.py from CVS or make a copy of
your current one first just in case.  It's pretty modular and innocuous,
and is based on the current tip.

Bill Janssen... the only address on the archives for you is the dev-list...
At who's feet do I grovel, after this has been tested a bit more, to get it
into cvs?

        Tony McNamara