Give
> something back, help us mature the list, and make these sites available
and
> accessible to everyone!

You didn't provide the URL of Wiki on plkr.org...
For those who don't know what is Wiki : http://wiki.org/wiki.cgi?WhatIsWiki

--------
Wiki is in Ward's original description:
The simplest online database that could possibly work.

Wiki is a piece of server software that allows users to freely create and
edit Web page content using any Web browser. Wiki supports hyperlinks and
has a simple text syntax for creating new pages and crosslinks between
internal pages on the fly.

Wiki is unusual among group communication mechanisms in that it allows the
organization of contributions to be edited in addition to the content
itself.

Like many simple concepts, "open editing" has some profound and subtle
effects on Wiki usage. Allowing everyday users to create and edit any page
in a Web site is exciting in that it encourages democratic use of the Web
and promotes content composition by nontechnical users.