I have tried several times to inform about proper mailing list
etiquette (both in general to the lists and also in private
messages), but we still get messages with a one line response
at the top followed by over 100 lines of quoted material
(including signatures and other non-relevant stuff).

Since some users apparently think their time is worth more than
anyone else's time and intend to continue wasting our time I will
from now on "black-list" those that don't follow proper etiquette
[1,2]. That means that as long as you waste my time I will ignore
you, i.e. I will not reply to any messages from you or any messages
in a thread started by you. I might make exceptions to this "rule"
sometimes, but don't count on it.

Enough is enough; other Plucker developers may have a different
opinion (and they are free to reply to the messages I ignore.)

Let the flaming begin... ;-)

/Mike

[1] http://www.gweep.ca/~edmonds/usenet/ml-etiquette.html
[2] http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/jargon/jargon.html#Email%20Quotes