On 10 Oct 2002 at 18:29, David A. Desrosiers wrote:

>       That would be an incorrect assumption. In fact, in my meeting with
> the CEO of a company found to be violating the GPL with Plucker source code
> (with our FSF-appointed attorney present), I came up with a method, which
> was agreed-upon, whereby the GPL could be presented as a "clickwrap" type of
> license, and if you disagreed, the application would not launch. I'll go
> into detail off-list, if you are interested, RMS.

For reference, this is currently what happens in the Windows installer package of
Plucker.

The first page of the installer wizard is a splash screen, pressing "Next>" goes to a
license
screen, with the GPL on it.

User has to select the 'I accept' radio button on the license screen, if they want to
continue
with rest of install. If don't like the GPL, then they can choose not to install.

Best wishes,
Robert