On Wed, Oct 23, 2002, Karin Pimsamsee wrote:
> And that feeling huge enough to push me make a Thai translation of
> Plucker.

Thanks, I will add it to the 1.2 branch (i.e. it will be included
in the next stable release) and to the main trunk (i.e. the unstable
"branch"); it can be updated when you have tested the version Andy
sent.

Also, it is not that hard to fix the soft-hyphen (0xAD) problem you
have reported (and others have mentioned the same problem on this
list for both Chinese and Japanese devices.) The remaining question
is whether it is possible for the viewer to detect this "conflict"
automatically or if we should add an option to turn it on/off (and
whether such an option should be set at compile time or run time.)

/Mike