> Yeah, that was a problem, but that is cause of the numerous first level
> categories in the Wiki.  You can move the categories too and reorganize
> them better.  I copied the Wiki almost completely.  So, please don't blame
> me too much for that ;).

        The only problem with this, is now we have two places for urls.. so
that should be clearly stated. Let's make sure that one place keeps the
"main" list for now (openurls, currently) and then tinker with the UI of the
other one at some point.

        Also, a second suggestion, strip the GUI off the front of it, the
new website is vastly different than the current one, so that'll have to be
gutted anyway. I'm ok with keeping a nice, clean interface like the one on
my.plkr.org for now, for these urls. The backend db is the important part,
let's make that work first.

d.