> The problem itself has been fixed, and currently I'm working
> on porting the hires code to run properly under the OS5
> model. The simulator is very limiting and not a proper test
> bed, so I'll have to wait till I actually get my hands on a
> Tungsten before proper support will be included.

I've been following your progress at http://hires.plkr.org and waiting
patiently :)

> BTW, does the NX70 support HiRes Assist?

This being my first Sony device I had to go look up what you meant....
No, the NX70V does not have a 'Hires' screen within the Preferences. So
if there's a way to toggle the HiRes assist for applications I haven't
found it yet.

Should you need a guinea pig to test code on a NX70V, please feel free
to bug me, I'll do whatever I can.

Jacques Paquin