http://gnu-designs.com/bugs/view_bug_page.php?f_id=372

        Related to the above bug, I had a thought.. what if we set a
"bookmark" (invisible to the user) to the location in the page that the user
is at when they try to change the font, then when they change the font and
the page redraws, go back to that "bookmark" (instead of the top of the
page), and remove it, thus restoring the position they were at prior to
changing the font. That would seem to solve the problem with starting back
at the top when changing fonts, no? What other menu functions would force a
redraw? Disabling images, changing bpp, etc... can we just stub this into
some of the form events?

d.