On 2002.11.13, at 03:38  AM, Michael Nordström wrote:

On Wed, Nov 13, 2002, matto wrote:

leaves lang.h when an error occurs in pilrc, and it must be deleted by
hand.
The only time that will happen is when you are "hacking" the resource
files, so it's a minor problem that only developers will run into.
I think the source is provided mainly for developers :-)

Anyway, if you don't want to remove it manually then just add a '-f'
flag to "@$(LN_S) $(LANGDIR)/$*.h lang.h" (or remove the lang.h file
before creating the symlink) and you will never have problems with
lang.h being left behind again.

May I create sub directory in viewer/langs directory
I prefer to have them in the same dir.
I agree. I also don't want to make deeper directories if i can.
Another bypass is to make langs/ja/lang.h which symlinks to ../ja.h at compilation time.

OTOH, resources for plucker-desktop are distributed in ja/, en/, etc.
So it is also a way we do.

matto