> Yes, I know different mailing lists could be created, but the whole
> Plucker system needs to work together, and you may need to "jump into and
> out of" different conversations to do what it is that you want to do.

        As long as it works directly with the mailing lists, and does not
obsolete them, I'm all for it. Whatever goes into the forum should appear on
the lists, and vice versa, so there is no loss of context, or at least it
should be exposed in a return from a search engine which can consolidate
both.

        Remember, the purpose of all of this is to _prevent_ fracturing, and
asking people to use the lists, forum, faq, search engine, etc. where all of
them work independantly of each other may cause a larger fracture than
intended.

d.