I notice that there's been a lot of people who are beginning to see
trouble using Plucker with Python 2.2. I've solved this for at least 5
people by having them use Python 2.1 and _not_ Python 2.2. What version are
you running? What else changed on your system? If it was working before, and
no longer is, one of two things happened:

I hadn't checked the version that ran to produce the error, but I had both 2.1 and 2.2 on my windows box. I uninstalled 2.2 and ran plucker-build again. No errors this time.