I am not sure this is the right list to put this. Sorry if made a mistake.
The thing is that I have modified the plucker viewer application in order to
support the axxPac extension module (a SmartMedia memory extension mainly
for the Palm IIIx). You can find it at http://personal.menta.net/ang14945/

I guess it would be difficult to add this support to the main development
line, since the axxPac is a module that very few people have... Maybe
someone can add at least a link to my page in the links section of the
plucker site  :-)

Thanks and congratulations to the development team for the good work.

Angel Ivan Moreno