Hello,
I'm trying to build Plucker Desktop 1.3 (same with CVS) using wxMac 2.4 on Mac OS X 10.2.3, with gcc 2.95.2 and the standalone Makefile. I get syntax errors. Here they are:
In file included from destinations_wizardpage.h:46,
from setup_wizard.h:48,
from plucker_wizard_base.cpp:63:
hhictrl.h:155: syntax error before `*'
In file included from plucker_wizard_base.cpp:67:
plucker_controller.h:322: syntax error before `*'
make: *** [plucker_wizard_base.o] Error 1

Both lines are the same:
palm_installer* m_palmInstaller;

palm_installer.h contains a comment that there should be a proper Mac version but tests for wxMac and includes the Gtk version as a result.

Anyone knows how to fix this?
Thanks.