On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 06:14:02PM +0000, Michael Nordström wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 14, 2003, Adam McDaniel wrote:
>
> > - Add back on the scrollbar dynamic update for all lores and OS5 devices.
>
> Make it configurable.

Apparently, even on lores devices the response time is horrible. I
agree with you, making it configurable for anyone doesn't mind this
kind of response then they can turn it on. Ofcourse, this is just a
fix to the symptom, not the root problem.

> > - Viewer crashes when viewing a .pdb containing only an image.
>
> Works just fine on my TRGpro (and always have), i.e. it must be a
> hires issue.

I wrote that in there as a bug report that I hadn't had a chance to
verify. When I tested it out this weekend I found it didn't affect
hires devices either.

I might have inadvertently fixed it while cleaning up a previous issue.

--
Adam McDaniel
Array.org