I've been somewhat derelict in my duty the last few months, since
things have heated up at my work.  But I'm due to finish a paper and a
talk by the 10th of June, and plan to get back to Plucker work again.

If you can wait that long, please post the fix on the bug tracker, and
I'll work through that to make changes.  If I don't understand the
change, I'll get in touch with you.

Perhaps by the end of June we can fix things up again.

Alex, by the way: UTF-8 isn't supported under the (old) version of
Python we've been using.  But I think we should move to Python 2.2.2,
which has great Unicode support.  I can then re-write the TextParser
to handle the Unicode stuff properly.

Send me what you think the order of records should be, and we'll hash
that out, too.

Bill