On Fri, May 30, 2003, Adam McDaniel wrote:
> Yep. Its true. :) v20030222-am contained a workaround to this problem
> but it was deemed a 'bad hack' and was never commited to CVS.

True, but I didn't call it a "bad hack"; I only said that your were
trying to fix the symptom instead of the problem ;-)

> The problem arises from using an ErrTry/ErrCatch sequence that exceeds
> the maximum depth allowed.

So you say, but so far you haven't been able to actually provide any
"evidence" ;-)

> The here's a diff to the workaround I used.. but I wanted to find
> something more prestine.

As I said already in February, if you want to do something about this
you have to find the problem instead of trying to "patch away" the
symptom. I won't allow that kind of "fixes" ;-)

/Mike