On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 10:36:43AM +0900, masakazu wrote:
> I added a new feature in library form to indicate which document is
> read or unread by strike-thru lines. You can also delete read document
> at a time from menu. Changes are already reflected to CVS.

Aw Crap! .. Your latest commit causes a crash in all OS5 devices
whenever I try to open a document! :(

Actually.. I think its related to the ErrTry/ErrCatch bug in PACE that
we discussed earlier.

Infact, in your case its being caused by similar circumstances: Within
StoreReadTimeInDocumentList() you embed FindDocData() within an
ErrTry. It's that same scenario which subsequently requires me to force
all OS5 users to display the document library on startup.

Oh well, I'll find a fix for my side. You need not worry about it, Matto.

--
Adam McDaniel
Array.org