On Sun, Jun 22, 2003 at 09:53:49PM -0400, Alexander R. Pruss wrote:
> I committed a fix.  Since the structure of the metadata has had to be
> changed, Cleaner MUST be run to delete the temp files before running this
> version.  I don't know where to flag this in cvs.

There's a better way. Increment the MetaDocumentVersion in const.h

Changing this should automatically clear each document's meta db,
however people might not like this becuase they're also loose their
bookmarks, etc.

Would it be difficult to write a upgrade program to keep their
information intact while still going up seamlessly?

OTOH, MetaDocumentVersion was last incremented on Jan 29 by Chris
(presumably for his tabling support). Since there weren't any major
releases since then (atleast official releases) it might not be
essential.

Thoughts?

--
Adam McDaniel