As Chris Pepper said, I don't want to fork the chart.
I would be willing to maintain it, if it could be hosted
at (or at least linked from) plkr.org directly, so that
people can find it.

Eventually, I would like to include more comparisons,
such as what you might get with a Doc Reader or an
online browser, since those are also alternatives to
Plucker for some users.

Meanwhile, here is my first batch of suggestions.

iSilo vs iSilo free:

Should we mention which iSilo features are disabled
after the trial period?  You lose all hypertext links
(including bookmarks), images,  most formatting
(including color, font sizing, tables), and the ability
to export text.  For some users, that would eliminate it.

Compression, AvantGo:

>       The chart says AG doesn't do compression, but
> <http://www.plkr.org/index.plkr?a=faq&sec=1.2> says:

AvantGo does use compression (proprietary format),
and has for years.  Since they say so in their own
documentation, it hurts plucker's credibility to say
otherwise.

I can't give a solid comparison on how good it is; in my
experience, Plucker does much better, but that might
be just a matter of better tuning over exactly what gets
plucked.  It is still a huge gain over "view source" on the
original web page.

Tables:

AvantGo table support is turned off by default, because
it is so slow and the results are still ugly.  I haven't tested
the plucker table support myself, but this might be a
good place for more detail than simply a "yes".

Local Files:

AvantGo "None" should probably be made stronger.
Many people will still assume that they can get to any
web page - but those behind a firewall (or certain
other authorization schemes) are not available, even
if you can get them on the desktop from the same
machine.

Text:

Can't plucker also do left/right/center alignment?
Should plucker and iSilo just be a colspan on this one?

Mail links, Plucker:

Yes: supported via standard HTML 'mailto' tag
*and included mailer.*   Plucker does better than
just having the link, because you can actually
write the mail when you're not connected, instead
of just copying the link for later.

Security, AvantGo:

SSL can also be used for the offline version, but
        (1)  You can't easily mix secure/unsecure
        (2)  Secure frequently times out, so that you
        end up with no data at all.
        (3)  It does not work well with logins.  For
        instance, it can login to yahoo, but after a
        few syncs, it may log you back out and go
        back to the (huge) default channel.
And the lack of beaming plus proprietary format
does lead to some security.

Additional Navigation Elements, AvantGo:

AvantGo can use calendar and address buttons for
back and forwards.  But since both buttons are to
the left of the arrow keys, it can be counterintuitive.
You cannot choose which buttons to use, or which
function they call; only whether to turn this feature
on or off.

Number of channels:
The 8 custom channel limit does not exist; I have more.

Fonts, Plucker:
Additional custom font support available in experimental
versions.

-jJ