Living in France, I have been using your Plucker Tool  with success since
September.
I really appreciate this tool which allows me to capture information that I am
interested in by creating my own Web page and by scheduling
automatically the time when files have to be updated.
I would just ask a question:
Is is possible to edit a file created by plucker (with extension ".pdb") in
order to modify the content (add or suppress part of text), then to save it and
transfer the modified document to my Palm?

If yes, could you tell me which tool I have to use and how to proceed?

Thanks a lot for your support.

Regards