> There is now an extra screen refresh when autoscrolling stops, due to the
> need to update anchors.  I am removing this by making a new draw mode that
> only lays out anchors and does nothing else.

Done.  (I'm thinking this is really sort of a bug fix.  Screen should not be
redrawn when nothing on screen has been changed.)  I also did this for the
hardcopyform which also generated a mainform redraw event, and now only
generates a mainform anchor update event.  But I must confess that I don't
actually know why the hardcopyform needs to generate any update event for
the mainform.

Alex