http://bugs.plkr.org/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=1025 is basically a complaint
that the penUp handler is not sufficiently tolerant, and hence a tap near
the edge of an anchor might highlight the anchor but not get registered
because the pen might shift slightly off the anchor when lifting.  This is a
really minor issue, of course.  Anyway, I attached to the bug a version of
the viewer which adds a one standard pixel (two hi-res pixels) tolerance to
anchors and other selectables for pen-up (but not pen-down) purposes.  I'm
not wholly convinced this is a good idea.  (I worry about side-by-side
anchors.)  But let me know if this is something that should be implemented.

Alex

--
Dr. Alexander R. Pruss
Department of Philosophy