Geir-Tore Lindsve wrote:

On Friday 02 January 2004 21:58, Arnaud wrote:

Well...!
Actually I have mac OS 9 so I cannot even try plucker!

How can I do (I can't install os X on my iMac, it would be too slow, I
think! Anyway I have not os X under my palm... And I'm pretty sure many
poeple are the same way!!!

So...? Help me, I want it!!!

Arnaud Davidian

If I correctly understands your question; You are able to use the viewer on your Palm device, but you aren't able to use the distiller to create the plucker-documents?

If that is so, try JPluck. It's a distiller for Plucker documets written in Java, so it should run fine on Mac os 9.

http://jpluck.sourceforge.net/

Dunno about that... I think JPluck requires JVM 1.4 or higher, while I think Apple (and Sun) abandoned older Mac users and never provided a current JVM for them. (Apple's even worse than Microsoft on behaving like proprietary dictators... it's just nobody notices because their share and therefore power is so low.)