On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 at 12:16, Alan Hoyle wrote:

> On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 at 12:01, Alexander R. Pruss wrote:
>
> > I'm just wondering if there are any people on this list who don't want to
> > contribute code right now but feel "I'd like to contribute somehow to the
> > project" but who don't have any idea how.  I've got a bunch of documentation
> > projects I would appreciate help on...  I suspect other developers do, too.
>
> I could probably contribute in this way some.

By the way, do you mean "documentation" in the /* explaining what the code
nearby does */ sense or the "what an end-user should read" sense?  I think
I could help much more on the latter than the former....

--
    Alan Hoyle  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -  http://www.alanhoyle.com/
                 Get Horizontal, Play Ultimate.