I finally got around to trying to compile with cunit support.

Lots of problems under cygwin.  First of all, it's picking up the wrong
header files (probably due to case ignoring issues).  The viewer directory
should be the first one searched for include files for it to work.
Specifically, it's not picking up Plucker's font.h, list.h and util.h.  (I
don't know which [lL]ist.h and which [fF]ont.h it's picking up;  I do know
it's picking up palmcunit's Util.h.)

Finally, after changing things so that everything would compile, I get:
../PalmCUnit/PalmCUnit.o: In function `PilotMain':
PalmCUnit.c:465: multiple definition of `PilotMain'
viewer.o:viewer.c:732: first defined here
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [viewer] Error 1

--
Dr. Alexander R. Pruss