I am interested in displaying Plucker files from an application that I am writing.
I would like to be able to allow the users to create their own files from the
internet, but display them within my application.

There doesn't appear to be any way of doing this currently.  I am willing to
work on this myself, but don't know if this is even feasible since I am new
to PalmOS programming (though I've been programming for 15 years).

Any comments on the desirability/feasibility/possibilities with this?

Would I be better off looking at the Web Clipping/Web Browser
functionalities?   I would like a solution that is free or public domain.
I am not willing to pay to license proprietary technology since the product
that I am working on is a niche product and I don't anticipate very big
sales.

Thanks,
Gerda Shank