---Reply to mail from Gerda Shank about Displaying Plucker files from another
application?

> So it seems like the most attractive two options are
> 1) support for sysAppLaunchOpenDB plus some kind of exit  (TBD)
> 2) stripped down reader

    Plucker already supports sysAppLaunchOpenDB (it's used by the launcher
if you select a launchable Database).

> I presume that 1) could be integrated into the Plucker codebase.  Could
> 2) be
> integrated or would that be something that I would have to build,
> maintain and
> distribute myself?  That affects the feasibility...

    How about a 'PlkrRdr' or 'PluckerLite'? Simply Plucker without the
Library (form and other parts) and an Exit icon replacing the Library icon.
A few well placed '#ifndef PLKR_LITE's should do it.

---End reply

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
guru, n:
        A computer owner who can read the manual.