On Sat, Feb 21, 2004, Michael Nordstrom wrote:
> I will review the patch (maybe already tomorrow) and let you know if
> I find some "issues"...

A few things,

InitBookmarkList:

  The code that would handle an empty list of bookmarks was removed
  in the patch; not a good idea, since that will display an "empty"
  item in the list and the device will crash when you either try to
  delete this item or when you delete the last "real" bookmark in
  the list. The empty-list-handling code should added back to handle
  the case when there are no internal nor external bookmarks. Seems
  like a good idea to return when the number of entries are zero...

  The logic for when the handle to the internal bookmarks should be
  released has to be changed, since it might unlock the handle even
  when it isn't locked, e.g. if we fail to allocate the array for the
  name list we will unlock the internal bookmarks handle if the number
  of entries is more than the number of extra list items. That won't
  work any longer since external bookmarks will increase the number
  of entries.

A few style guide issues in both bookmark.c and bookmarkform.c.

BTW, please send patches in unified diff format; it makes it much
easier for me to review a patch.

/Mike