You could try the arm-enabled version of zlib. Alex --
Ok, I think I figured it out.
The Syszlib.prc bundled in the viewer zip package on the plucker web site IS the ARM zlib. How would I know that...it was the only file in the zip and did not have extension in the name.
And guess what that's why it's not working and simulator is bringing up "not enough memory for uncompressing" message. When I digged out older zlib which is 40 Kb less it worked.

Now, can anyone answer this question:

Why the simulator (OS 5) cannot open a document created by JPluck using zlib option, having installed ARM zlib? It should work...it really confuses me...

Having said that it would be nice if zlib files would continue to be diferentiated by the name extension (as it was before) in your packages (exaamle syszlib_M68000.prc) and if packages would include *both* files.

Thanks,

Branko