---Reply to mail from Alexander R. Pruss about transliteration docs

> I added a new target to plucker/viewer/xlit/Makefile.in : "docs".  This
> generates html documents that give a quick reference to each
> transliteration.  One can then generate PluckerDocs from that (though the
> Makefile doesn't) for quick reference.  I wonder if we should do that and
> include them, or if we should include the html output in an appendix to the
> manual, or what.  Any thoughts?

    The format should be in the manual, but, I don't think we need to
include the transliterations themselves. Tho the docs are handy.

---End reply

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
This product not intended for use by personnel incapable of understanding
the manual."
    -- boy brent