Download the jpluck2.jar from http://xmission.com/~mlambert/jpluck2.jar
.
Rename the jpluck2.jar in Jpluck 2/build and put the new one in.
Run it.
It also adds the ability to drag a file to the URL field when creating a
new site.
You should be able to pluck DOC files now.  If you can't; let me know.
One bit of debugging code is still in there - it places
\\palmdochandlertest.html in the root directory of the drive that Jpluck
is installed on.  That is so I(you) can look at the raw HTML that was
used to create the plucker document.

Mark

PS. I emailed Laurens about integrating it again yesterday.

E-Mail messages may contain viruses, worms, or other malicious code. By reading the
message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for
taking protective action against such code. Sender is not liable for any loss or
damage arising from this message.

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorized.