Lambert, Mark:

> I found the information on the launchable flag ...

> If I do this for documents on the VFS, will I need
> to move all of my books somewhere specific?

The launchable flag is almost irrelevant to plucker;
what it does is tell the PalmOS that this database
should be shown as a program (and can launch).

So you need to put it some place that the Palm looks
for programs.  I'm not sure that the default launcher
looks anywhere on VFS, but there might be a specific
directory (or settings to control this).  Third-party
launchers almost certainly handle this.  Note that
searching VFS may slow down launching all programs,
not just these particular books.

-jJ