I got permission from HandEra to post the SDK online.  Can we put it up at plkr.org?

>From   Support-Reply <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent  Friday, April 30, 2004 4:15 pm
To  "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc
Bcc
Subject  RE: Web submitted comment
I spoke with our engineers and he said that it would not be a problem if you
want to distribute your copy or post it. If you have any other questions
please let me know.

Thank you,

Hand Era, Inc. Support Team
2859 104th Street