David, I am trying to download and then seed it, but I only see two peers and no seeds, and no-one has anything. :(

I'll keep it up and running for a while. Eventually someone will seed it, and then I'll seed it. By awhile, I mean maybe a week or two.

--Wes

David A. Desrosiers wrote:

[2] Zip-o-Torrents: http://downloads.plkr.org/plkr.org.torrents.zip
md5sum: d4266da0c90621238e826fbed12d4cbc plkr.org.torrents.zip
(74,921 bytes)

Oops, I made a small typo on one of the files in here. I have corrected it and made a new zip. Please grab the new .zip, or rm the .torrent and file that matches the following names. The new .zip is 74,922 bytes in size, with an md5sum of 2c37dca171f9a2cf637f1314f0c36af7.

        plucker_src-1.8..zip
        plucker_src-1.8..zip.torrent

        (Note the accidental double '.' character before the .zip extension)

        If you only want to download the updated version of this torrent,
please grab the following:

        http://torrents.plkr.org/plucker_src-1.8.zip.torrent

        Sorry about that.. fast fingers, slow brain this morning ;)

d.