Understand that I am not trying to start a good versus bad or Python
versus Java discussion with this topic.  I am, however, trying to point
out the various weaknesses in the tools.  In my mind the best scenario
would be that both tools would produce very similar output in about the
same amount of time.  What I don't like seeing is a 20% or more
difference in output size when the input is fairly simple html with
images.  If someone has a working unplucker build for windows I can
extract both versions and see what the major differences are.  If not,
I'll try and get the code from CVS and build one this week.

Trying to improve the product,

Mark

E-Mail messages may contain viruses, worms, or other malicious code. By reading the
message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for
taking protective action against such code. Sender is not liable for any loss or
damage arising from this message.

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorized.